- 1 Seasonally limited sake "Natsu-no-Mongai".
- 2 Have been brewing sake for 146 years
- 3 Spread Sake culture
- 4 More than 145 years of history
- 5 Certain qualities and technical skills
- 6 Sign up for Free Membership
- 7 Latest News
- 8 Brewery Tour Info.
- 9 Contact us for reservations for our brewery tour.
- 10 You can trip online virtual brewery tour.
- 11 nishibori.brewery
- 12 Promotion Movies
- 13 Crowdfunding Projects
- 14 Project No.1
- 15 Project No.2
- 16 Project No.3
- 17 Memorable flavors
- 18 A taste you will not forget once you drink it.
- 19 Tochigi local sake
- 20 Local sake of Tochigi rooted in the area
Seasonally limited sake "Natsu-no-Mongai".
Have been brewing sake for 146 years
Sign up for Free Membership
– Member registration is free.
– We will deliver various information such as advantageous campaign info, new products and events quickly.
Latest information such as events and announcements.
Movies about our activities, products, etc.
Project information about crowdfunding.
Our sake is “Rich taste Sake”. It has become a “concentrated” type by taste of rice. This is the secret of “koji-buai”(percentage of koji rice to total).
Tochigi local sake
Nishibori brewery has long been making sake locally in Tochigi.
We avoid sacrificing quality by mass production, and try to make sake directly for people in front of us.
Only with the support of our customers for several generations, we are able to brew sake again this year.
Local sake of Tochigi rooted in the area
Since our establishment in 1895, we have kept the same hand-made heart carefully.
Sake-making is carefully done using natural underflowing water and the best sake brewing rice that comes from Nikko Renzan.
Even in the 21st century, sake has been made in sake breweries since its inception.
Sake is brewed with the power of the original stored yeast.
We aim to convey sake culture to future generations while having a building with a designated country registered tangible cultural property.